COVID-19 Policy/Procedures Update
As information and facts around COVID-19 continue to evolve, we want to update our patients and community on the protocol changes recommended by the CDC and American Optometric Association.
What we ask of you
- If you are experiencing any of these Covid-19 symptoms, we ask that you reschedule your appointment: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea.
Steps we’re taking
- We are taking extra precaution to thoroughly disinfect our office throughout the day and at closing.
- We are disinfecting every frame a patient touches.
- We have digital retinal scans to ensure social distancing.
- We are offering curbside dispensing of glasses and contact lenses.
- We have installed in-duct air purifiers to reduce indoor air pollutants, such as airborne and surface viruses and bacteria.
We at Vision Source Mustang enjoy serving our Mustang community and strive to do so for many years to come. Thank you for your support and understanding as we take the steps necessary to keep our patients, staff and community safe.