As information and facts around COVID-19 continue to evolve, we want to update our patients and community on the protocol changes recommended by the CDC and American Optometric Association.
In alignment with the State Board of Optometry, we are not seeing routine eye exams until further notice. Our office will be open Monday – Thursday 1:00pm – 5:30pm and Friday 8:30am – 1:00pm for urgent and emergency eye care needs, and for curbside pick-up of glasses or contacts.
You can call, text or email us to order contacts to be shipped directly to you.
If you have an urgent or emergency eye care need outside the hours listed above, please call our office to be routed to Dr. Dobson’s on call phone.
Call or text: (405) 376-2429
We are thankful for this community and all the support you have given us over the years. If we can be of any assistance, please contact us.
From our family to yours,
Dr. Jason Dobson and Staff
What we ask of you
- If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, we ask that you call our office to reschedule your appointment: fever, cough, shortness of breath, pressure in chest.
- When you arrive at our office, our doors will be locked. Please call or text and our staff will let you know the process for entering the building.
- Only one person may accompany the patient while in our office.
Steps we’re taking
- We are prioritizing patient appointments based on need.
- We are verbally screening each patient for COVID-19 symptoms before they enter our office.
- We are taking the temperature of any person entering our office.
- We are taking staff member temperatures twice per day.
- We are taking extra precaution to thoroughly disinfect our office throughout the day and at closing.
- We are limiting the number of people in the building at one time.
- We are disinfecting every frame a patient touches.
- We have digital retinal scans to ensure social distancing and have reduced the price of this service.
- We will not perform any new contact lens fittings for patients who have never worn contacts.
- We are offering free shipping on contact lenses through May 31st.
We at Vision Source Mustang enjoy serving our Mustang community and strive to do so for many years to come. Thank you for your understanding as we take the steps necessary to keep our patients, staff and community safe.