As information and facts around COVID-19 continue to evolve, we want to update our patients and community on the protocol changes recommended by the CDC and American Optometric Association.
Posted 04/23/2020 (Updated 10/01/2020)
In alignment with Governor Stitt and the Oklahoma Association of Optometric Physicians, we will resume seeing patients for routine eye exams beginning Monday, April 27. We will also resume our normal office hours of Monday – Thursday 8:30am to 5:30pm and Friday 8:30am to 2:00pm.
What we ask of you
- If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, we ask that you reschedule your appointment: fever, cough, shortness of breath, pressure in chest.
- When you arrive at our office, our doors will be locked. Please call or text and our staff will let you know the process for entering the building.
- Please wear a facial covering upon arrival at our office.
- Only one person may accompany the patient while in our office.
Steps we’re taking
- We are verbally screening each patient for COVID-19 symptoms before they enter our office.
- We are taking the temperature of any person entering our office.
- We are requiring all staff members to wear masks and gloves while at work.
- We are taking staff member temperatures twice per day.
- We are taking extra precaution to thoroughly disinfect our office throughout the day and at closing.
- We are limiting the number of people in the building at one time.
- We are disinfecting every frame a patient touches.
- We have digital retinal scans to ensure social distancing.
- We are offering curbside dispensing of glasses and contact lenses.
- We have installed in-duct air purifiers to reduce indoor air pollutants, such as airborne and surface viruses and bacteria.
- We have installed counter protection screens at our front desk and checkout counters, and all optical tables.
We at Vision Source Mustang enjoy serving our Mustang community and strive to do so for many years to come. Thank you for your support and understanding as we take the steps necessary to keep our patients, staff and community safe.