Interested in joining our team? A position at Vision Source Mustang is more than a job – it’s a rewarding and satisfying career.
Check out our latest employment opportunities below. If you think you’d make a valuable addition to the team, don’t hesitate to apply. We look forward to meeting you.
Patient Care Coordinator/Medical Receptionist (Posted 05/12/2022)
We currently have a job opportunity for a full-time, outgoing and professional patient care coordinator/medical receptionist.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, retirement plan, paid time off and paid holidays, uniform allowance, free eye exams and discounted contact lenses and glasses for employees and immediate family members.
- High School diploma
- Previous experience in customer service (required)
- Previous experience as a receptionist preferred (not required)
- Knowledge of insurance benefits, deductibles, and co-pays preferred (not required)
- Professional demeanor with friendly personality
- Effective communication skills (including proper verbal and written grammar usage)
- Ability to multi-task
- Computer and technology savvy
Must be able to work the following business hours:
Monday – 8:30am – 5:30pm
Tuesday – 8:30am – 5:30pm
Wednesday – 8:30am – 5:30pm
Thursday – 8:30am – 5:30pm
Friday – 8:30am – 2:00pm
- Answer multi-line phone system
- Monitor and respond to email and text messages
- Monitor incoming/outgoing faxes
- Schedule patient appointments
- Confirm patient appointments
- Verify patient insurance prior to appointment
- Invoice and collect patient payments
- Patient check-in/check out
- Daily cleaning and stocking of supplies
- Other duties as assigned
How to Apply
Email your resume, including complete education or work certifications, work history and 3 references to JLN.VSM@GMAIL.COM, or drop off your resume in person. We are located at 1108 E. State Highway 152 in Mustang.